Our core competence lies in conducting ambulatory clinical trials from phase IIA through to IIIB in a number of different indications.
We offer the following services:
- Centre for ambulatory clinical trials in the field of drugs and medical devices
- Competencies in a number indications: all of internal medicine, diabetology, pulmonology, infectology, gastroenterology and rheumatology as well as CNS, pain and urology.
- Particular experience in: Restless Legs Syndrome, smoking cessation and cardiovascular diseases.
- Paediatric trials
- Cooperation with external specialists and institutes (sleep diagnostic centre, nuclear spin tomography / CT, special ultrasound scans)
- Project-related integration of skilled staff (nutritionists, psychologists, medical specialists with particular skills)
- Defending the protocol before the ethics commission at the Berlin Chamber of Physicians
- Many years of experience in conducting clinical trials
- Proven experience in electronic data capture systems, telephone- and Internet-based administration systems
- Kinetics studies know-how: overnight assessment by agreement
- Involvement of high numbers of patients